1. The Hidden Valley For Everything Instant Win Sweepstakes ("Promotion") commences at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time ("ET") on July 24, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 AM ET on September 18, 2012 ("Promotion Period"). All Promotion entries must be received by 11:59:59 AM ET on September 18, 2012. Entries submitted past the expiration of the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
2. Administrator/Sponsor: The Promotion shall be administered by Brandmovers, Inc. ("Administrator") and sponsored by The Clorox Company ("Sponsor").
3. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the Fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who, at the time of entry, are at least 18 years of age. Excludes officers, directors, and employees of Sponsor, Administrator; each of their respective subsidiaries, members, licensees, affiliates, distributors, dealerships, franchisees, sales representatives, advertising, promotion and web design agencies, and their respective affiliates, assigns or representatives; and any other individuals or entities associated with the development, administration, promotion, execution of, or supply to this Promotion (collectively, "Promotion Entities"); and members of their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings and their respective spouses) or members of the same household, whether or not related.
4. How to Enter: To enter, Entrant ("Entrant") must be a registered member of Facebook.com. If a user does not have a Facebook Account, he/she can go to www.Facebook.com and register for an account. To enter, go to the Hidden Valley Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/hiddenvalley ("Website") during the Promotion Period and follow the on-screen instructions to: (a) completely view one of the featured videos; (b) complete and submit the registration form, (c) electronically agree and accept these Official Rules; and (d) click "Enter Now" (collectively, "Entry").Limit: One Entry per day, per email address.
In the event of a dispute over who submitted an Entry, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account provided in connection with the Entry, as of the actual time of Entry, will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account subscriber" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, education, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A selected or potential winning "authorized account subscriber" may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the applicable Entry. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
5. Winner Selection, Odds of Winning, Winner Notification: Exactly sixteen thousand three hundred seventy-five (16,375) Sweepstakes Instant Win Prizes (each an "Instant Win Prize") will be awarded during the Promotion Period. There will be a total of 16,375 random, pre-determined computer-generated winning times seeded over the course of the Promotion Period. If your Entry is the first one received on or just after one of those predetermined times ("Instant Winner"), you will be eligible to win the Instant Win Prize designated to that time. Odds of winning an Instant Win Prize will depend on the time your entry is received and the total number of eligible entries received.
6. Prizes: There are exactly sixteen thousand three hundred seventy-five Instant Win Prizes to be given away in the Promotion. Three hundred seventy-five (375) Instant Winners will receive a Team Ranch T-shirt, with an approximate retail value ("ARV") of $20.00 USD each. Sixteen thousand (16,000) Instant Winners will receive a Hidden Valley for Everything $1.00 off coupon, with an ARV of $1.00 USD each. Total ARV of all Prizes: $23,500 USD. Sponsor and or Administrator will attempt to match each Winner's T-shirt size at time of Prize delivery; however, please note that certain T-shirt sizes may not be available; Sponsor cannot guarantee any Winner will receive a particular size.Limit: Up to, and no more than, two (2) coupons and two T-shirts will be awarded per Entrant.
7. Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified on-screen. Awarding of a prize is subject to verification of a potential winner's eligibility and full compliance with these Official Rules. Except where prohibited, the selected potential Instant Prize Winner may be required to complete and return to Sponsor or its designated agent an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release Form ("Affidavit and Release") within seven (7) days of receiving the Affidavit and Release. Failure to return the signed Affidavit and Release within seven (7) days following the date of delivery thereof may result in forfeiture of a Prize. All prizes awarded are subject to verification of the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. If a potential winner cannot be contacted as specified above, or if he/she fails to return the signed Affidavit of Eligibility by the deadline specified above, or if a potential winner is deemed ineligible for any other reason in Sponsor's sole discretion, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be randomly selected in his/her place from among all remaining eligible entries. Up to three (3) alternate winner drawings will be conducted for each unawarded Prize, after which the Prize will remain unrewarded.
8. General: Entrants agree to these Official Rules and to all decisions of Sponsor or Administrator, which are final and legally binding in all respects, and further agree that Prizes will be awarded upon the condition that the Promotion Entities shall have no liability whatsoever and shall be held harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a Prize, participation in this Promotion, and participation in any Promotion-related activities and further acknowledge that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize, including but not limited to its merchantability, quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion, or any portion thereof, should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, integrity or security of the Promotion (including but not limited to attempts to hack into or otherwise tamper with underlying source code/programming of the Website or any portion thereof). Entrants agree to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Facebook, further covenant not to sue Facebook and hereby acknowledge that Facebook has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact of in law, relative to the Promotion or the Prizes.
9. Release of Sponsor and Administrator: The Promotion Entities, Facebook, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents are not responsible for hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, traffic congestion on the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof, lost network connections, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user's system or limit an Entrant's ability to participate and/or redeem any Prize in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion, violates these Official Rules, or otherwise engages in fraudulent or offensive conduct with respect to this Promotion. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such Entrants to the fullest extent of the law.
10. Liability: As a condition of participating in this Promotion and winning a Prize, Entrants agree that (1) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association; and (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorney's fees. The laws of the State of California shall exclusively govern the Promotion. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. In the event that this Promotion is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority (including but not limited to any federal or provincial or state governmental authority), Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Promotion, as applicable, or to disqualify any Entrants residing in any affected geographic areas, as applicable. In such event, Sponsor shall have no liability to any Entrants who are disqualified due to such an action.
12. Request for Winners List and Official Rules: For Official Rules and/or the Winners List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by October 28, 2012 to: Hidden Valley For Everything Instant Win Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 94079, Atlanta, GA 30377, USA. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage on rules requests. Winners List will be available after October 1, 2012.
Sponsor: The Clorox Company, 1221 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering the Promotion participant understands that he/she is providing information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook.